Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Ocean is at my door


I mean literally. That picture was taken from my bedroom window!

We are having ten foot waves and they are breaking within ten feet of my house!

The only thing keeping sea water out of my yard right now is a row of rocks uncovered by the storm.

I can't tell you have much I have missed having nature up in my face like this. I hate going to work today. I could just stay and watch the waves all day.

I grew up in heaven. Okay it was Napa but same diff! With a micro-farm you had to be aware of the weather and everything nature threw at you.

And let me tell you nature is throwing down some majestic waves today. She is right at my door reminding me that life is pretty freaking awesome.

And you know what? It's pretty cool to have nature as my life partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment