Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A follow up on feet smelling... or A.K.A. add boob smelling to the list

Yep, they just want to smell your boobs. Not touch them or even look at them. One guy was kind enough to state he would blind-fold himself.

Because, ya know, my real worry was that he was going to be watching while he smelled my boobs!

I think he missed most women's concerns.

And just in case you were wondering, that service is worth about ten bucks.

But last night there was a very nice ad. No watch words (sensual, passionate, adventuresome... which translate to sex, sex, and more sex). Good grammar. Everything spelled properly.

He sounded his age. It was a good length post. He was an early retiree.

I thought, wow! This guy might be for...

Then I got to the 'Here's something you might want to know about me' section.

Now many times that is they have kids, a peanut allergy, or...

He likes to give oral.

What? Before my brain could process the shock, I read a few more lines that, in quite graphic detail, described his various techniques.

Great, it's 10 o'clock at night and I have to take another shower.

I mean, he didn't list it, but I bet he'd pay ten bucks to smell my boobs...

No comments:

Post a Comment