Friday, January 29, 2010

Getting Up Early Had Never Been So Fulfilling



Okay, it is a crappy picture of one of the most beautiful sights I have ever witnessed :-0

The waves woke me up and what did I see as I walked past the window? A full moon shining down on the surf with the lights of Ventura in the distance.

Awe-inspiring, truly.

I love nature, but seldom do I have moments when I feel like she is talking directly to me. Thankfully tis morning was one of those moments.

There was only a tinge of bitterness to such a sweet, sweet experience. That there was no one to really share it with.

Then I shrugged, maybe it's selfish but I'll take a hundred such moments even if it means being alone! :-)

So tonight I am going out with my good camera and trying to capture the moonlight on the water. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment